2020 Election Fact Sheet
- Council-Manager form of government.
- Elect 6 councilmembers by district & the Mayor at-large in November of even-numbered years.
- The Mayor & Councilmembers serve a 4-year term.
- The City has a term limit of three 4-year terms in a 16-year period.
- No more than 2 terms can be as mayor and no more than 2 terms can be as a member of the Council.
- Council selects the vice mayor annually.
Districts 1, 3, 5
Nov. 8, 2022
Districts 2, 4, 6
Nov. 3, 2020
Nov 3, 2022
Current Council Candidates
- Larry Klein, Councilmember/Engineering Manager
- Nancy Smith, Councilmember/Educator
- Michael S. Goldman, Councilmember
- Josh Grossman, Technology Executive/Attorney
- Hina Siddiqui, Engineer/Data Analyst
- Alysa Cisneros, Policy Analyst/Researcher
- Paul Joseph Lesevic-Campos, Engineer
- Russ Melton, Councilmember
- Charlotte Thornton, Broadcaster/Enviromentalist/Technologist
- Leia Mehlman, Safety Systems Management
- Omar Din, Financial Analyst