Moffett Park Business Group & Juniper Networks present Bike Month Virtual Bike Ride Event.
We’ve set it up so you can join us by riding, from anywhere, anytime, between May 22nd to May 24th this year. Pick your route and complete at least the minimum distance of 5 miles
No need to pre-register. Instead submit, starting May 22nd to the end of the day on May 24th, a link of a photograph or uploaded workout from your data management software. Your link is only used to verify completion and will not be posted by MPBG or Juniper Networks. Those who submit their ride by the end of May 24th qualify for the raffle drawing.
Winners will be contacted May 25th
- The event is for bike rides to celebrate May Bike Month.
- Bike 5 miles or more.
- You can use a trail, the street, your neighborhood, anywhere in the world to take part in the Bike Month Virtual Ride Event.
- No need to register before the event. Just provide us all your information when you submit your proof of completion.
- Just record your completed bike ride between May 22nd to May 24th.
- When you submit your information via the form linked above, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- We will notify you if you win one of the great prizes from the drawing.
What You Need for Submission
The items you’ll need to submit your Completion Form include:
- Email address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Which company you work for in Sunnyvale.
- Date Completed – This is the date you completed your ride.
- Distance Completed – You must bike 5 miles to qualify as a virtual race finisher but you may bike as long of a distance as you’d like.
- Verification – This is a link to either a photograph or your uploaded workout on your data management software. Your verification link is only used to verify completion and will not be posted by MPBG or Juniper Networks. For details on how to upload a photo scroll to the end of the FAQs.
- Confirmation of Submission – When you submit your information via the form linked above, you will be sent to a confirmation page once you complete the form. In addition, we have recently updated the form to send a confirmation email to all successful submissions.
More information here.