The 16th Annual Tour de Moffett Park has arrived!
What used to be just a fun bike ride event has expanded as a response to all that has happened in our world since 2020.
At core, our mission remains the same: inspiration to ditch the car and move your body.
By staying virtual again this year, we have more ways to participate!
If this sounds fun (and of course it does!) read on to learn more.
Monday, July 19 – Sunday, July 25th
Choose your activity
- Runners/walkers – 3.1m/5km or more
- Cyclists – 5m/8km or more
- Home workouts – 30 mins or more
- Gym or outside workouts – 30 mins or more
- Special! Zwift Virtual Bike Ride – June 21st, 4:45 pm PST only (must pre-register for this class)
No need to pre-register before the event except for the Zwift Virtual Bike Ride.
Random prize drawing for those who submit their participation results.
Find more information here.
This event is open to all employees who work within the Moffett Park area in Sunnyvale and is hosted by the Moffett Park Business Group.