Mathilda Ave Improvement Project starts the week of February 4th with tree removal.
The tree removal job consists of:
- Trees removed on N. Mathilda between Almanor Ave/Ahwanee Ave to Innovation Way
- Southbound lane closures between 7am-3:30pm
- Northbound lane closures between 10am-6pm
- 2 lanes each direction to remain open during these periods
- Please expect delays
- Pedestrian and driveway access will be maintained while work is completed
Project Website: http://www.vta.org/projects-and-programs/highway/mathilda-avenue-improvements-at-sr-237-and-us-101. Subscribe and receive project updates.